Wednesday, June 22, 2011

GET RID OF THOSE ROOTS WITH THE RIGHT COLORIST!!!!!

Shout out to all you blondes out there:


BEING A BLONDE IN NYC ROCKS!!!!




(hair after it was done)


For those of you who are picky about a hair stylist or picky about who does your hair- SO AM I! I have been getting my hair done since I was 16 and throughout the span from then till now, I have only gotten my hair done by two people. Being that I have been living in New York for the past 7 years, the time had to come that I find one here. For the first two or three years being here, I would literally fly home to get my hair done. I know that sounds insane but when you find someone you like- you stick with them. Especially being a BLONDE!! I did research for a while to decide where I should go and most of that depended on the products they used and the prices because during this time, let's be honest- most people cannot afford at my age to go to a top of the line "celeb-style" salon where they often charge upwards of $400 or more JUST for the highlight on the top of your head- not even counting if you want some on the back of your head! No chance I was about to spend that... I stumbled on a salon near where I live and after previously calling and likely making the desk receptionist consider me a "crazy one," they set me up with Rosanne Caruso. No doubt in my mind that she also thought I was crazy too. Once I sat down with her and told her what I liked and she took a look at the way my old stylist did it, I felt comfortable enough to let her do it.


BOY WAS I SO HAPPY I DID!


She did an amazing job, color came out just how I liked it and it also didn't even damage my hair! I have been going to her now for about 4 years and we have also become great friends. :) I let her try new things (when I feel up to it), she doesn't finish till its perfect and my color has never looked better. :)


Rosanne Caruso is located at the midtown location of Platinum Salon and is now a Salon & Artist Director and also Redken Artist, Redken Certified Haircolorist and Redken Certified Hairdesigner.



.




At Platinum Salon,  not only is the staff one hell of a great group but the service is impecable, they sell the most top of the line hair products including my new fav - Moroccan Oil (also a huge celeb fav), and who doesn't like to be asked- "Would you like a glass of wine!?!" I WAS SOLD! Please and THANK YOU! Feel like getting a mani or pedi after your hair appt or feel the urge to get spritzed with an Olive organic spray tan? They have it ALL! Follow them on facebook because they often throw events too!




Along with being an amazing colorist, she also cuts and does extensions!


Trust me when I say- if you are looking for a new stylist, colorist or even new salon in general-


Rosanne Caruso at the Platinum Salon is my #1 choice.










No comments:

Post a Comment